Monday, May 12, 2014

Howdy Friends and Family!

My name is Emre Yurttas. I am a Political Science major at Texas A&M University in College Station Texas. I have been given a unique opportunity to spend half of my summer in Europe as part of the Danube Summer Institute which is a faculty-lead study abroad program through the Political Science Department at A&M. I am very excited to be given this opportunity to go study in some of the best European cities. I will be visiting the following cities: Istanbul(Turkey), Berlin(Germany), Poznan(Poland), Vienna(Austria), Budapest(Hungary), and Prague(Czech Republic). The aim of going on this program is to learn about European Politics. I will be posting updates about my trip on this blog and look foward to keeping you updated about my adventures for the month of July and August when we will be there.

No comments:

Post a Comment