Monday, July 14, 2014

Howdy Friends and Family from Istanbul

Well, Sunday the bulk of my day was spent at the Istanbul Archaeology Museum. I have been to many things in Istanbul except to this museum; it was nice. The advantage of being a Turkish-American is that I can teach my friends Turkish. Today, somebody ask me how to translate in Turkish. Monday marked the beginning of the lecture portion of the program. We had two lectures that dealt with Turkey politics and EU growth. I was so intrigued and could legitimately relate tot these topics. I have never seen this level knowledge about these topics other than from my dad. After I went to the hotel and got ready for dinner. On the way back to the hotel,  some immature kids were spraying me with water and pulled me. I got real mad, I do not tolerate this kind of behavior under any circumstances. Then I went back to the hotel and now I am going to sleep. TTFN, Ta ta for now

No comments:

Post a Comment